DD & MH Provider of Oregon is seeking experienced Employment Professionals to provide skills to individuals with barriers to employment.
Are you tired of working unreasonable hours, feel unappreciated, overwhelmed by your caseload, or underpaid? Come work for a small family-owned agency that cares about their workers, and where you can truly make a difference in someone’s life.
- DD & MH Provider of Oregon offers a high level of support, services, and life skills for individuals with developmental and/or intellectual disabilities.
- A small family-owned Agency with over 13 years of experience.
- Online Timekeeping, and reporting via smartphone/tablet
- The office is located in Sandy but we serve clients in Multinational & Clackamas County.
- We strive to make partners with our community in order to make a real-life difference for our clients.
- Host weekly Community Inclusion events, activities, and a community dinner.
- Work with adults
- Paid Training
- Management that is hands on
- We serve all of Clackamas & Multnomah County
- Contracted with Vocational Rehabilitation, Oregon Commission for the Blind and Oregon Department of Disabilities.
- Employment Supports
- Career Exploration
- Job Development.
- Job Coaching.
- Full-time (35-40 hours)
- No mandatory overtime.
- Skills Training
- Attendant Care
- Community Inclusion
- Full Time 35-40 Hours weekly
- In-Home Supports & Life Skills
- Medication assistance
- Attending medical appointments
- Hygiene skills
- Attending company social events
- Communication skills
- Socialization supports
Benefits & Incentives:
- Competitive wages
- Non-Medical Mileage reimbursement
- Birthday Bonuses.
- Family Company Picnics
- Yearly Anniversary Bonuses
- Paid Training
- Paid Sick Leave
- Family Christmas Party
- Individual Retirement Account
- Medical Benefits
- Pass a criminal, driving, and CPS background check (CRIMS).
- Experience working as with individuals with disabilities
- Employment credentials
- Discovery Qualified.
- 12 Core Competencies from ILearn.
- Wise Training.
- Independent thinker.
- Excellent communicator.
- Own a smartphone/tablet
- Have reliable transportation and proof of insurance
- Miniumn of 100k/300k liablity insurance
- Patient and compassionate.
- Have a basic understanding of google docs and social media
- Dependable, reliable, and committed
- Problem Solver
- Have solid life skills in order to teach life skills
COPYRIGHT © 2017 DD & MH PROVIDER OF OREGON.